Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kyle's Birthday

Today is Kyle's birthday. I've gathered up a handful of pictures to share...



Young Kyle's hair was usually quite long. I think mom and dad had a thing for his curls. (1981)


Kyle has always been very facially expressive. (1987)
Freshman Kyle wearing the EMHS marching band colors. (1992?)



"I want to eat that." is how I interpret Kyle's gesture here. On the back it says it's Thanksgiving 1995. That means the hot chick in the back round is Anna McAlister.



Kyle had a thing for these green pants and loved to wear them to young adult dances. He's also a master air-clarinet player!



So yeah, those are some of the many pictures that have Kyle in them. Kyle's always been a character. He has siren strength laughter and laughs often. He has a tremendous sense of humor.


Kyle taught me a lot while he was an instructor when I was an Elder's Quorum president. He had an insightful way of teaching that I enjoyed quite a bit.


Kyle is a very knowledgeable person, and when I have a question I think he might know the answer to, he never hesitates to share what he knows.


Hope you enjoyed your birthday weekend. Happy birthday Kyle, from us to you.








6 comments:

Sara Kelley said...

happy birthday kyle!

Anna said...

Happy birthday Kyle! Man, those green pants just won't die...actually, that is just fun to say...I LOVED those pants!

Kyle said...

I had a great birthday! Red Robin was really good on Saturday. I'm glad for those who made it.

I still have the green pants, and I look for occasions to wear them. (Mostly St. Patrick's Day)

Kimberly said...

happy birthday kyle.

hope you had a good time at disneyland! red robin was great!

Unknown said...

Great job with the pictures....again...Ken. Wow, how can that time be gone already!

Kristi said...

In the green pants picture Kyle looks like that bad-ass robot break-dancer guy we found online a while back. And I say, grow the fro!!