Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Flashback 08.14.09

Pulled this picture out and thought it would make for a fun flashback...



It's after graduation and it's at EMHS. Mom is holding a blue cap and gown, Keith and Kevin are not in the photo- I'm guessing it's 1998 and it's Keith's graduation and Kevin is on his mission.


Anna's looking smokin' hot in my old flight jacket.
I'm not hugely fat yet (that I can tell in this photo), so I like that.
Pre dreads for Kristi.
Kyle seems really tall there.
Kelly and Kim seem little.
Mom looks happy to be surrounded by her kids.


All only 11 years ago!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the picture....I think you are right about the occasion...but, why is Kyle in a suit? Anyway, doesn't matter, we all are looking quite cute!!

Kristi said...

Could it be earlier? I'm lookin' a little more like 96', more like I did at your wedding, so maybe its Kyles graduation? I wore my pants higher then I guess. . . .

Ken said...

Actually Kristi, you might be right. That would explain why Kyle's in a suit. Kevin is on his mission, and Keith is on his way back to the school with the band.

Kimberly said...

this was kyle's graduation (that's why he's in a suit). i think kyle was still on his mission when keith graduated. i think kevin's on his mission here.