Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Flashback 08.21.09

Today's flashback photo was not randomly chosen... Today is Sara and Josh's 10th wedding anniversary! Ten years is quite a milestone.

I didn't have a lot of time to search for what photos we have from this day, but I knew I had this picture of Anna and Sara already on my computer, so it's today's flashback photo.
Sara and Josh were married and sealed in the San Diego temple. Anna was a bride's maid.

I'd say Josh and I are a couple of lucky guys.

Happy Anniversary Sara and Josh, may the next 10 be even better than the past 10.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Ahhhh...I love skinny pictures! Oh, and happy anniversary Sarie and Josh!

Kimberly said...

B-e-a-u-tiful skinny picture.

Ken said...

My eyes must play tricks on me... I still see them like that to this day.