Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Flashback 08.28.09

It has come to my attention that choosing things randomly kind of makes them less personal...

So I chose today's flashback picture.


Yes, I really chose this picture from the handful I pulled out...

I believe we are at an airport to greet Keith as he walks off the plane, having successfully completed his mission in Colorado.

Looks as though I'm giving Kevin some advice on proper video camera handling.

Anna appears to be very impressed with my camera-advice-giving skills. Might I add that this is quite a good picture of Anna with her dreads.

I'm not sure what year it is. Is it 2000?... or early 2001? Help me out if you can.

4 comments:

Mr. Mustachio said...

Kevin: I'm thinking Keith has grown 2 feet since we last saw him. I'll have to hold the camera way up here to make sure and not cut his head off.

Ken: I think he has probably gained 250 pounds too. When I hug him I am only going to be able to close my arms this much.

Anna: Hey mon! Me sure don't be liking dese new airport security measures. Can't a woman have dreads and not be suspected of smuggling da ganja? Dem rubber gloves be cold.

Kyle said...

I got back in Nov '99. Keith and I overlapped by 6 months (about) so that means he got home mid-'01.

colleeeen said...

I think I may seriously go for faux-dreads this winter. I need cooler weather for them. I'm thinking hard about what I want them to look like - what I want to make them out of. I always coveted Anna's.

Kellyann said...

Keith got back the day before i graduated from high school, so it would have been the 3rd week in June of '01