Monday, August 3, 2009

Bahama Buck's

Saturday night, after having dinner at Texas Roadhouse, we stopped at a shave ice place called Bahama Buck's. It wasn't cheap, but it was pretty good shaved ice. It was shaved a little smoother than Matsumoto's even.


Here we all are, enjoying some shave ice.



At one point, we notice that Liam's mouth is all blue, which started a "look at my tongue" echo, that turned into a "take a picture of my tongue" round. So here are the tongues...










Yep, even Tegan...
... and me. (I had sour pink grapefruit)
Some of the kids didn't finish at Bahama Buck's so they finished them in the van or at home. Liam's blue mouth only got bluer as the evening went on, till he was all done.






I really liked my sour flavor. Kevin had a cream soda flavor that was really good. Liam's blue raspberry was pretty good. Didn't care too much for Jennan's banana or Duncan's orange (neither did he). Dawn had a creamsicle flavor that was ok, but not great and I don't remember what Ethan, Aidan or Hunter had.






2 comments:

Sara Kelley said...

what about anna...what flavor did she get?

Ken said...

Anna shared most of mine with me, and picked at the kids' as well.