Monday, August 3, 2009

Heart Attack Grill



During the trip to Arizona, I wanted to stop by a burger place I had seen on TV; It's called the Heart Attack Grill.

Here's a clip from "Extreme Pigouts"




Now that's you've seen what it's all about, here's my trip...


Kevin and I went for dinner Friday night. It was a brother's dinner only night. Here's my order: Double Bypass, fries, and a full sugar Coke (that's how it's described on the menu).



Kevin only got a single bypass, or as the nurse called it "the sissy burger", with his fries and a Coke.



As you can see, one of the other things they do, is invite you to wear a hospital gown while you enjoy your food. It was a fun atmosphere, the food was actually really good, and I didn't even bother to wipe the greasy, lardy, goodness, off my face for a picture. Yes, I ate it all.


While we were there, a very large man came in and weighed in. He was over 350 pounds, all the nurses cheered, and he got his burger for free! There were a lot of women there at the restaurant while we were there. Some wives, some grandmas, and some teenagers. There were probably 40 people in there during our visit.


All in all, it was a good experience. I brought a single bypass home to Anna so she could try it, and she liked it a lot. Next time, I'll plan to be hungrier, and I'll try and eat a triple bypass.

6 comments:

Sara Kelley said...

brother's dinner only night...hum, wonder how you came up with that...
btw, this restaurant doesn't intrest me in the slightest...actually, i think it's pretty disgusting, just my opinion...

Ken said...

Yep, Anna got all feelings when I said she wasn't invited.

This place isn't for eveyone, only the sexy people.

(Is it the food, or the girls?)

Unknown said...

Ok...I really want to go there...it sounds great...where were all these great places to eat when Dad and I were just there? I guess I need to do better research!

Sara Kelley said...

sexy people? or obese people??

Kimberly said...

i'm going to agree with sara and say it's pretty disgusting. probably because of they way they describe the food.

Ken said...

But it tastes SO good! It doesn't sound like it should, but believe me, it is.