Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tegan's Birthday Redux

(That's pronounced ree-doo)

Since the communication between my computer and the blogger website was choppy yesterday (to say the least), I wasn't able to post a birthday tribute Tegan. Well that's only part of the reason. But I'll mention that later.

So without further delay, here is what I was going to post yesterday for Tegan's birthday...



Two years ago today, Tegan entered the world and joined our family. Here's Tegan and mommy together.



Here's Tegan with Duncan just a few days later. There are other, more in focus, pictures of this moment, but this is the only one with Tegan smiling, so it's the one I happily use.

Here's Liam getting his first chance to hold his new baby sister. Liam's expression in priceless.


Jennan wanted in on the baby holding and picture taking action too.



Here they all are together. What a cute set of kids, if I do say so myself.


Then here, I was going to also put in some pictures from the the last 2 years, but I can't find my disc of our 2008 pictures! That, plus the computer/website issues, were driving me crazy and stressing me very much out, so I had to walk away. And even though I do have more pictures I could use from 2007, and this year, I'm choosing to just keep it short with the pictures you've just seen.


Tegan is such a fun little girl to have around. She loves to be involved with what ever the other kids are doing, and doesn't seem to realise sometimes she's not as big as they are. She brings a lot of happiness to our home with her smile and silliness.


So, a big happy birthday to Tegan!



2 comments:

Anna said...

Cute little Tegie! That's how Jennan used to say it when Tegan was this little...

I sure hope we find that 2008 disk...that would be HORRIBLE!

Thanks Ken, for doing such great posts!

Kimberly said...

i [heart] jennan's hair. (though she'll probably hate it when she's older)