Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Flashback 06.12.09

Here's a randomly chosen picture for today's flashback.


Luckily, where ever this picture was developed, they put the date on the back. The date on the back is 4/27/06. That's right around a bunch of birthdays, so that's probably why my mom is at our house. We probably had a get together. In April of 06, Duncan would have been 4, Liam just turned 3, and Jennan was not even a year old yet.



Photo observation: In this picture I can see we still had the plum tree. We never were able to take advantage of any plums. They were always so little, too high up in the (half dead) tree, eaten by bugs, etc. Can't say that I miss it. Glad to have that open space.


Other than any of the other things mentioned in this post, things look pretty much the same in the back yard. Though I do need to establish a better watering routine to keep everything green.


In other news: Today is Anna's first day of summer vacation! She will be doing some work for a research project being done by Cal. State San Bernardino, for a total of about 10 days over a few weeks, but I don't know that Anna will consider it work because she'll probably enjoy it too much. It also marks the first day of my "work" season. When Anna's home, I tend to be a busier person, with lists of things to do. Last year she took it a little easier on me, but we'll see what this year brings. Sure would be great if the boys were out too, but they don't get a break till August. Curse you year round school!


No comments: