Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Flashback 06.05.09

Today's flashback picture was plucked randomly from the pile o' pictures...


Here is Anna and I in front of the Hawaii temple. I believe this is from our family trip in 2000. I remember it was Anna and I and mom and dad that went that day. I forgot a tie and my Sunday shoes, but I remembered my recommend, so I still went in.


I remember the grounds being very beautiful and lush looking. There was something very real about being in such a place as Hawaii, and contemplating the creation of our world. 'You could feel it', is the best way I can explain it.
Anyway, I look forward to being there again sometime. Both Hawaii and the temple there.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Ah Hawaii. . . . . It IS where creation is still taking place! (huh Anna, huh)

Unknown said...

No better place to go to the temple than in Hawaii!!

Kimberly said...

correction: the family trip was in 2001. i think anna is pg with duncan in the picture.

Ken said...

You're right Kim, that was 2001. Good looking out.