Monday, September 21, 2009

monday music 09.21.09

I had pretty much decided to stop doing the monday music posts last week, but I came across a song that really caught my ear last night, and I thought I'd share.

The band is named "The Big Pink", the song is titled "Dominos"...




I saw and heard it on an MTV2 show called "Subterranean". That show features new indy and alternative music. Of the songs they showed last night, this was the only one I liked. Glad I heard it.

Not sure if I'll be continuing the monday music posts after this one. Do you think I should keep doing them?

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I wanna see less of the singer, more of the rest of the band. Like what was that one guy playing? Music was good, lyrics. . . . . so so. I like your music posts.

Ken said...

It's my understanding that the "band" is the two main guys, and the rest are hired to play with them. I hope they keep the female drummer, she seems like a pretty good drummer. (I've seen her in other live youtube clips.) Yeah, the lyrics are not the best.