Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Flashback 09.25.09

It's Friday Flashback time, and I picked a good one...







I know what you're thinking...

WHAT?!? Another tuba picture?!?
Enough with the tuba pictures!!!






Sorry, but I came across this one, and I liked it, so here it is. This must be the first homecoming game after I graduated. Band alumni can come to the game and play the "pep" tunes with the band during the game. You can see Kevin there in awe of my skills. I'm looking quite "Morrissey" there with my haircut and glasses, which was probably the look I was going for.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Blech, blech, blech! I think I just threw up in my mouth. I thought the picture was quite cute until you mentioned going for a Morrissey look... :)

Kimberly said...

i agree with the blech. although at first glance, i thought you were kevin.

Kristi said...

No no no ladies, I gotta give props to my bro here, he did not do the huge hair wave thing that all the Morrissey boys were doing, it was subtle. And he was all little. . . . Or thats what I remember of this time. It was seen thru a haze. . . . . of sorts. Heehee

Unknown said...

Hey, I like the tuba pictures!

Unknown said...

Dad says....too skinny to be Kenneth, and with the glasses it looks like Keith playing behind him.