Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Music 2.0

This is a continuation from Monday's music post.

These are some of the songs on that mix CD I made years ago called "Oddities and Rarities".

This song is titled "Medicine" and it's by a band named Orbit...



Here are The Flys and their song "Got you where I want you". A young Katie Holmes is the lead in the video. Looks like there are clips from a movie too.


Next is Imperial Teen, and their song "yoo hoo". It was featured in the movie "Jawbreaker" with Rose McGowan, who is also featured in this video. It is an oddity for sure...


Here's a song by Supergrass called "We Still Need More (Than Anyone Can Give)". Looks like it was featured in a movie called Dead Man on Campus. I don't know that I've seen that movie. Might have to check it out.


Liz Phair with "Supernova" (I think Liz Phair, and Anna's sister Eva look alike)


Soul Coughing, "Super Bon Bon"


Stabbing Westward singing "Save Yourself" Here.

There's more, but this pretty much gives you an idea of what's on there. I saw that I have another mix CD I made that I haven't listened to in a while that I used to take on snowboarding trips. Looks like I called it a "heavy" mix.

Anyway, that's some of the music I've listened to this past week.

No comments: