Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Music

Here's what I've been listening to this week:

The Vines, "Highly Evolved"

Good CD. I can listen to it from start to finish without wanting to hit the skip button. There are songs I like better than others, but it's still a solid listen.

Here's some of the ones I like...

"Get Free"


"outtathaway"


"Mary Jane" (audio clip)


*Bonus*
This song's not on the "Highly Evolved" CD, but it's one of my favorite Songs from The Vines...

"Ride" (I heart this video)


I think one of the reasons I like the Vines is due to their use of harmonies. That led me to the other band I listed to this week-

The Beatles "Rubber Soul"

"You won't see me"


"Nowhere Man"


"In My Life"


"Norwegian Wood"


*Bonus*
This is Norwegian Wood as done by a band named Cornershop, from their CD, When I Was Born For the Seventh Time. (btw- an excellent CD)

He's singing the words in Hindi.

Well, that's it for this post. I intended to scale back on Music Mondays' post size, but that didn't seem to happen.

Do you think these music posts are too long?

Let me know,

Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you really want me to answer that? :)

Ken said...

What a supportive wife.

*sarcasm*