Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday Music

This last week I guess I got a little tired of the quirky indie music and female lead pop-rock, because I ended up listening to some much heavier stuff (sort of).

Don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of the page.

I was in the mood for this one song last week. I think it was because I have it in the stack of CDs that are in the kitchen. (The CDs in the kitchen are there by chance, they weren't selected to be there.) It's called "Stupid Girl" and it's by a little known band called "Cold". I think I just really like the sound of that song. Anyway, I can't embed it to the blog so you have to follow this link HERE.

I also listened to Chevelle's CD titled "Vena Sera". It's a pretty solid listen from start to finish. The CD I have is actually an import copy, and it also has some of their other popular singles from some past albums on it.

Here's the first track on the CD titled "Antisaint" (fan video)...


Here's another track titled "SaferWaters" (audio only)...


Here's one of my favorites called "Well Enough Alone"...


Here's a fan "video", actually it's just the audio. The real video gets a little racy, so this is probably better...


There are some other good songs on Vena Sera too, but this is gives you a pretty good idea of the type of music you'll hear.


I did actually also pop in Radiohead's OK Computer this week. It's a great CD.

Here's the first track called "Airbag"...(audio)


This one is called "Subterranean Homesick Alien"


Here's a fan video for "Let Down"


Here's the last one I'll post for Radiohead's OK Computer. It's called "No Surprises"...


There's other good songs on that CD too, but this music post is getting a little long. I realised that the Chevelle CD is 5 years old, and that OK Computer is 11 years old (?!). That's crazy to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would like a copy of OK Computer. I think I have heard it once. Just FYI for Christmas or something.

colleeeen said...

i think OK Computer is radiohead's best album ever.