Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Music

I didn't get a whole lot of music listening time this week, but I did get some.

I popped in Nine Inch Nails' "With Teeth". I was going to say it was a newer CD, but it's already 3 years old. I know NIN has released a CD or two since then. Or at least it was Trent that put out a solo album too. Anyway, "With Teeth" is the newest one I own.

I like it pretty well.

This is probably my favorite song on the CD. It's titled "Only". I think it's the drum part that puts this song over for me. **the bad words are edited out of this version**



This song is a close second... maybe even tied for first with "Only"; It's titled "Everyday Is Exactly the Same" (no bad word version)


The main single from the album is called "The Hand That Feeds", and the embedding is disabled, so here's a link to see it: The Hand That Feeds

That's the only CD I recall listening to this week.

There is a song on the radio I like pretty well; it's called "Wild International" by a group called "One Day As A Lion". It's the singer from Rage Against the Machine, and I guy from the band Mars Volta. I like the sound of it, but I haven't been able to put my finger on most of the lyrics. Here it is... (audio only)



Toodles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't end an entry about such tough-guy music with "toodles"...