Tuesday, September 9, 2008

School Fundraiser

Liam and Duncan's school is having a fundraiser. It's a boring catalog type fundraiser. The kind where you look through a book of all sorts of things looking for something cheap. Yep, that's the one. (I think I need to work on my enthusiasm.)

The good news is, each class gets access to the funds that their students raise. I know Liam's class has 3 field trips each year, and the money his class raises can be used for those. So that's good.

If you'd like to help out, go to http://www.gafundraising.com/ Once there, you click on the bottom left oval that says "support your school". That will take you to a page where you'll need the school code: 1043140. When it asks you the student's name, enter either Liam's or Duncan's name. Then it puts you back to the page with the ovals, click the same one as before, and it should take you to a "start shopping" type page. Hopefully that's not too confusing. I know the catalog boasts of having over 135 items under $10, but I'm guessing there's even more online.

The boys are suppose to turn in their collected cash orders on September 16th, but I'm not sure about the online orders. It's probably best to try and place an order before then, just to be safe.

If you can help, that's great! If not, no biggy, we can still be friends.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Sara Kelley said...

where do we enter the school code?

Ken said...

I had the link wrong before, but now it's right. If you need more help, let me know.