Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Music

This week I found myself listening to some Tegan and Sara, and The Donnas.

I listened to "Gold Medal" from The Donnas. It has some pretty good songs, but it's not my favorite. I like their album "Spend the Night" better.

Here's the main single off of Gold Medal, called "Fall Behind Me"...



That's probably the best song on the CD.

As for Tegan and Sara, I listened to their album "So Jealous". This is the first CD of theirs that I bought, so I kind of like it the best too.

Here's "Take Me Anywhere" (I wanted you to hear the studio version, but that means you have to see a bunch of 'Grey's Anatomy' photos. Sorry about that.)


Here's "Walking With A Ghost"


Here's "Speak Slow"


In case you didn't figure it out, Tegan and Sara are twins. Tegan has the super short bangs and Sara's hair cut is a little more normal. And yes, Tegan of Tegan and Sara is the inspiration behind our little Tegan's name, but I wouldn't say she's named after her. We just liked that name.

Anyhow, that's what I've been listening to. Looks like I've been in the mood for some female lead vocals.

No comments: