Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Roadshow...

A couple of weekends ago, our Stake had a roadshow weekend.



"A roadshow weekend? What does that mean?"



The Stake roadshow was done over two nights, at two locations each night; Friday and Saturday. The two locations were the Stake center and the Highland building. Each ward would perform their first show at one of the two locations, and then pack up and head to the second location, and perform their roadshow there as well. Then the next night, they did it again, but not in the same order, and starting at the other location than the night before. So we got to do our show 4 times.



In the show, there's a point where we're recreating a reality "audition/performance show" like American Idol or Dancing With the Stars, and I played the "Simon" type character. I did my best to use a "Simon-esque" sounding accent, to deliver my lines. The crowd usually liked it, so that's always the best feedback.



Anyway, here's a picture of me on stage...





ps- I didn't have anything to do with the name on my stand.

3 comments:

Wordsmith said...

How does one "preform" a show?

Ken said...

What do you mean? Is that how you spell it?

Mr. Mustachio said...

Now I remember your DJ name.





p.s. zesqng