Monday, September 15, 2008

Music Monday

This week I've been listening to a couple different albums. I usually listen to them while I'm washing the dishes.

Here's who I've been listening to this past week... (don't forget to turn off the music at the bottom of the page)

The Raveonettes, "Pretty in Black". The Raveonettes are from Copenhagen, Denmark.

This song is called "Love in a Trash Can"





Korn, "Untouchables". Korn is from Bakersfield, CA.

**Well, it looks like I don't have anything here that you can play directly. All of the videos for the singles off this album have the code removed from their youtube locations, so I can't copy them to here. And aparently, I can't have two playlist.com windows on the same page, so that didn't work either. So, I'll put a couple of hyperlinks here, so you can go there to hear the Korn songs. Oh well. I hope to have better luck next time.**

Here To Stay That's the first track on the album.

(I've spent waaay too much time on all of this. That's the only link I'm putting up.

And we've all been listening to a CD that Liam's teacher gave him with all sorts of fun and silly learning songs. Unfortunately, I can't find any of them on youtube or through the playlist.com search, which is too bad because they're really good. And the kids like them a lot.


Happy listening.

2 comments:

stef-uh-nee said...

i am totally lovin that song, love in a trash can.

colleeeen said...

wow, i dig the raveonettes! like i don't have enough CD's on my want list...