Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Music Mayhem!

(Not really, but that's what popped into my head as I sat down to write this.)

It's monday, and that's the day I like to share what music I've been listening to of late. (Don't for get to pause the music at the bottom of the page.)

This past week I've been listening to Interpol. Specifically their album Interpolantics. Good stuff.

Here's "Slow Hands"



Here's a fan video for "Not Even in Jail"



This last one is titled "C'mere"


I also listened to The Shins' album "Oh, Inverted World". Oh man, it's so good.

Here's the first track on the album, and quite possibly, my favorite one. It's called "Caring Is Creepy" (music only)


This album also has their most famous song on it titled "New Slang". This is the song from the movie "Garden State"... (music only)


Here's "Girl Inform Me"


Here's "Weird Divide"


Here's "The Past and Pending"


Ok, I have to stop or I'll end up putting the whole album up here. I think you get how much I enjoy this album.

Well, that's what I've been listening to this week. I hope you enjoy it too. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

colleeeen said...

we very very much like Interpol. this is the first time i've heard the Shins, and i'm not hooked yet. but keep this up. i should do a music post.