Thursday, March 4, 2010

slower than I thought

This week, I'm starting with the numbers-

Last week: 219.4
This week: 218.2
Loss total: 1.2

Any weight lost is better than no weight lost... but... I thought I would lose it faster than I am. I thought I'd be averaging closer to 3 pounds a week instead of about 1.5 pounds.

I'm sure the bottom line for that is my eating choices. If I ate strictly my diet foods, I'd probably see larger losses. But when Farmer Boys has cheeseburgers for 99 cents like they did last Saturday... . You get the idea.

So yeah, I'm only slightly flustered because I know it's me. I guess the real test would be to be hardcore on eating only my diet food for a week and have no "cheats". But, no "cheats"?! that's just crazy talk.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NO CHEATS!!?...you are crazy...! (c: