Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Flashback 03.19.10

That time of the week again... Time for that trip down memory lane...





One of the many Foutz kids pictures that exists. This one is one of the sillier ones. (That was a lot of ones.)

On the back it has "Nov. ?" and "98". With my horrible memory, I can't remember if Kyle's on his mission at this time or not. He's the only one not in this picture.

If it's Fall of 98, then Keith has graduated H.S., Kim is a junior, and Kelly a Freshman. I've been married for almost 3 years, Kevin has completed his mission, and Kristi had no hair.

I don't know what else to say about this picture, other than I vaguely remember taking it. I want to say it was around the time that Kristi wasn't around much? And it was kind of a cool thing that she was around. I could be way off on that too.

Anyhow, still a fun picture.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I L-O-V-E LOVE this picture! I want to say that I remember you guys taking this picture too...so I think I was in the room.
Good flashback!

Kyle said...

^creepy

I was on my mission when Kristi had no hair, so I missed the blonde, pink and blue phases of her short hair too, but I did get pictures.