Thursday, March 11, 2010

could have been worse

It just didn't seem that I had the discipline this past week.

-Ate refreshments at a scout function last Saturday.
-Had the YM presidency and their families over on Sunday for dinner. Tried to limit my carbs and calories, but... nah. Had the extra rolls, and cake.
-Had the sister missionaries over for dinner on Monday. Same story as Sunday.
-Been munching on Honey Roasted Peanuts since Sunday. Bought them to snack on while watching some rugby with my presidency on Sunday after dinner.
-Missed one of my walking days.

So yeah, not too hard core this week.

Last week: 218.2
This week: 219.4
Gained: 1.2

Oddly enough, 219.4 is exactly what I weighed two weeks ago. With all the extra eating I did, to only have gained 1.2 pounds back isn't too bad. I'm going to try harder to be better this week. (But I guess I always say that.)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Dinners dont always have to end with desert.
Come to Bullhead to work and you'll get on the losing side BIGTIME!