Tuesday, March 9, 2010

quite funny

We had the sister missionaries over for dinner yesterday. They got a kick out of the things the kids were saying. Here's an example-

Liam: Can I have a bun(roll)?

Anna: After you eat some of your dinner.

It took a while, but he eventually ate it.

Liam: Now can I have a bun?

Anna: Yes, would you like it with or without butter?

Liam: With butter! I love butter!

Anna cuts the roll, spreads on some butter, and hands it to Liam- who wasn't paying attention.

Liam: Hey!... Where's the butter? I said I wanted butter on it.

Anna: It has butter. It's on the inside. Look.

Liam opens the roll and sees the butter.

Liam: Oh... it's camouflage!


The sisters busted up! They thought that that was hilarious.

It was a good dinner.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Good times!

Unknown said...

I am so excited that Liam knows the word camouflage....and can use it in a sentence!!!

Kristi said...

Dude! me too! What good parents you guys are to teach the cool words.