Thursday, March 25, 2010

milestone met

Lets look at the numbers right off the bat:

Last week: 217.0
This week: 214.6
total lost : 2.4

Last week, being only 2 pounds away from losing 20 pounds, gave me some motivation to be good with my eating habits. I still had some cheats, but I tried to make up for them by being more strict on other days, and not skipping any opportunities to walk on the treadmill.

Now that I'm feeling a lot closer to breaking 200, I feel that motivation still brewing inside. I think I can best describe it as being "excited" to reach those desired milestones.

I'm also just now starting to "feel" less fat, which has also been a motivator. It's still harder to "see" (at least for me) any changes, but I think I need to add a hole in my belt very soon. It's not holding my pants up like it used to.

Total weight lost so far: 20.4

No comments: