Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Week Ago

It was a week ago that Anna had her birthday, and if you recall, I posted a tribute with a bunch of my favorite pictures of her.

In my search for the pictures, I knew there was one I wanted that I couldn't find. It was taken a while after she cut her dreads off, and she had medium short hair. I could not find it ANYWHERE! I was so frustrated. I couldn't take any more time to look for it, and made my post the way you saw it.

Well, a few days later, I was looking through some loose pictures I had, for something else, and low-and-behold!... I came across that picture of Anna I was looking for!...


I don't know what it is, but Anna looks so stinkin' great to me in this picture. Is it the hair clips? She already has a fantastic smile, that's been established, but I can't put my finger on what it is about this shot that makes it so great. It really doesn't matter why, I'm just glad to have it. Funny thing about this picture is, it was taken by one of the kids. It was either Duncan or Liam, and they were wanting to take a picture, so Anna let them, and they took it of her. What Luck.



Also, in my search for pictures of Anna for her birthday, I wanted to find some of her with her dread locks that I thought were really good. Again, I couldn't find ones I wanted to use, and ran out of time to continue the search. These next pictures of Anna and her dreads were also found in the loose photos I happened to be looking through a few days ago. I'm glad I did.


Here is Anna feeding a baby Duncan. I think this is a great shot of her with her dreads.


And here's another picture that I think Anna and her dreads look really good. This is a 4 generation picture. It has Duncan, us (his parents), my parents (Duncan's grandparents), and my grandparents (my mom's parents [Duncan's great-grandparents]).


So yeah... Anna's my own personal super model.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I remember it was Duncan that took that shot, we were like "WHOA Duncan, great picture!"
I have (one of) a favorite dread picture that I will email you, along with the sequence of shots of what she was looking at. Great memories!