Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Flashback 04.17.09

Today's flashback picture was randomly selected from "the pile" of pictures I have.



That's Anna, Kim, Kelly, and a mystery person, after they've TP-ed Kevin and Dawn's house at the compound.
Not sure where the mystery person is? It's not the person taking the picture. There's some one just to the right of Kelly. You can only see a faint image of their face. It seems as though they're facing to the right with their head turned toward the camera. My guess is that it's either Keith, or a friend of Kim and/or Kelly.
Anyway. I'm figuring that this is around the time that Kevin and Dawn were moving in. After they were married, they lived in Alhambra for a while, but when the house next to our mom and dad's house (which they own), became available, Kevin and Dawn decided to move in. So I'm guessing the TP-ing was for that. I could be totally wrong though.
I'm thinking this is in 1998 or 1999.
Can anyone confirm or correct my guesses?

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

i don't remember why we TP'd the house. i think the mystery person is kristi. obvious clue: she's wearing all black.

Unknown said...

Ok, so senior moment for me...I don't even remember this happening! (c: cute picture, though!

Ken said...

@ Kim- Good point.

Sara Kelley said...

it's later than '99 because i was married in '99 and kevin and dawn were married after me and josh.

Ken said...

Must be 2000 then. It was before Anna had dreads.

Kristi said...

That could be me, but dont remember participating in the tp-ing, maybe I got there just for the picture? I do remember that Dawn was pissed! If I'm there its pre Oct 2000 or Juneish 2001 when we all went to HI.

Ken said...

@ Kristi- I'm pretty sure it's you in the picture (upon further review). It's not close to the Hawaii trip because Anna would have had dreads by then. It must have been in 2000 sometime.