Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friday Flashback 04.10.09

Looks like I forgot to post a "Friday Flashback" on Friday. Oops. But here it is, only 24 hours late...


I realized a few days ago, that it's already been a year since we drove out to Albuquerque, NM to visit Keith and Mindy, and attend Carter's blessing. On one hand, it feels like it was a long time ago, but on the other hand, we had such a great time on the drive, that it doesn't seem like it was a year ago yet.

Anyway, I pulled up some of the pictures from that trip for a small stroll down memory lane...


Here's Duncan eating breakfast the morning of our trip. He's looking a little like Squiggy from the Laverne and Shirley tv show.


Aaaaaawwwwwe.

Jennan during the drive out.


Glasses Girl!!! She's gone forever... sometimes I miss her. (But I sure don't miss hearing, "Do you want to take my contacts out for me?")



A blurry out-crop photo from the drive home. Anna was nuts about seeing these.




Ship Rock. It was about a 3 or 4 hour side trip just to see this volcanic neck.





Liam and Tegan on the way home.


Here's our family at the Petrified Forest National Park.


I don't remember the exact name of where we are here. Something about teepees. It's also in the National Park. It also happens to be one of my favorite pictures from our trip.



Those are just some of the pictures from our trip, but they're all pretty similar to the ones I shared- driving to and from in the van, us on geologic findings, etc. Unfortunately, we totally forgot to take any pictures of us with Keith and Mindy, or of Carter, or with any of the other family members that were able to make it out there. We need to be better about doing that kind of stuff.
Anyway, I think that's it for this time. Later.






3 comments:

Kristi said...

Thats the out-crop we get to pass all the time on the 40 I think. I almost always think of Anna when we pass it. That contacts thing is creepin' me out! And Squiggy!! HAHA!

Anna said...

First of all, what is this 3-4 hours "JUST" to see a volcanic neck?! It should read "only" 3-4 hours...
How DARE you post glasses girl!!! At least she is dead... :)
Yup. Fun times.

Ken said...

Glasses girl will live forever in photographic glory!