Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Music 04.13.09

Hey, it's Monday, and I remembered to do Monday Music today!

Today's music was randomly selected. I reshuffled my iPod, and went to the 13th song, because today is the 13th.

Here's what was there...

Joy Division "Digital"

That is probably my favorite Joy Division song.


Bonus Music:
Saturday, while we were driving to Anna's folks' house, this song came on. It put me in a great mood right away, and brought back tons of great stake youth, and single adult, dance memories. I turned it up in the car, and hoped that the kids wouldn't be singing the words when we got there. They didn't, so that was good.

Stephen "Tin Tin" Duffy, "Kiss Me"

This version is a little different than the one I have on my iPod. Gotta love 80's synth-pop.

No comments: