Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brave Jennan

When we were at Disneyland on monday, one of the rides we went on with Sara and Josh's family was Star Tours.

They were taking Maddie on the ride, who is about the same age as Jennan, and we asked if she was tall enough. Yes she is, so we measured Jennan, and she's tall enough too!

We asked Jennan if she wanted to go on the ride, and she said yes. Luckily Anna's mom was there that day with all of us, so she watched Tegan and Bodie, and the rest of us went on the ride.

Here's Jennan just before the start of the ride. She was very calm.

Through most of the ride, I was watching Jennan instead of the screen. She was just sitting there as if she was just watching a movie. When the ride got a bit jolty, she held on, but there was no other reactions. She didn't flinch, scream, look away, or any of that stuff.
After the ride was over, and we were walking off, I asked her if she liked that ride. She said it was scary, but she said it was fun.
Brave Jennan. Growing up.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Brave Jennan indeed! I still would be scared on that ride!

Mr. Mustachio said...

Of course she had fun. She's just lucky she didn't sit next to me on Tower of Terror.
p.s. I can see Duncan covering his ears in the background.

Ken said...

Yeah, Duncan's not one for loud noises.

Unknown said...

Good for Jennan!! I was scared the first time I was on it.

Kristi said...

Shes such a cool chick! And I have never seen her in that Bob shirt, awesome! Whos the 12 year old sitting next to her?

Mr. Mustachio said...

I turned 13 last year!