Tuesday, January 6, 2009

On Pause

Today as I continued to convert my CDs to mp3 format and uploading them to my itunes library, I got a computer prompt that I was low on memory space. So now I'm looking into getting an external hard drive to hold all the music/media files.

Or,

my computer actually has a second hard drive with about 58 available GB of space, so I might be able to move my files over there. But there's a chance I could get pretty close to maxing that out as well. In which case, I would then need to move to an external HD. So I'm thinking I might as well just get an external HD.

My iPod is 120GB size.


I wish I could just upload the music onto the iPod directly without having to use a managing program, then I wouldn't need anything extra, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way. If you know differently, please let me know.

btw, as it stands, I'm up to a little over 1000 songs uploaded.

Cool stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Figure out your storage space yet?
I found out how to create a second itunes library!
Now Jason and I can split up! Yeha!