Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Flashback 1.23.09


Here's this weeks randomly selected flashback photo... of yours truly.
Yep that's me. I'm guessing I'm somewhere between 5 and 7 years old. I have no idea where this picture was taken, but it looks like I'm standing on some sort of track. I would guess I'm somewhere in Arizona, but really, that's just a guess. Mom will have to put the details in the comments section.
I do have to say though, I think I see both Duncan and Liam in that picture of me.
That's a 30 year old picture. crazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Ken!!!
Tegan would see that shirt and say, "Me-Mou!"
I also see Jennan and Tegan in that picture! :)

Unknown said...

Um....well....I don't know....I had Dad come and look at it and he doesn't know either. He's not sure it is Arizona because of the water, but he does remember taking you guys fishing a few times and it could be one of those times. Then he said...just turn it over and look at the back....we always write on the back!! (c:

Ken said...

That's true, the Foutzness shines through for everyone.

And nope, there's no info on the back. If there was, I would have used it.

It's a mystery.