Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Flashback 1.9.09


Today's photo is from December 1997. (It's written on the back)
The location is the Barney's home in El Monte.
It was Kyle's mission farewell open house.
Pictured is Kyle, Scotty, Sara, and Anna... just over 11 years ago!
Crazy.
How did I choose this as my flashback photo? Well, over the Christmas holiday at the Foutz compound, a few of us went through some of the clutter at my folks' house. I was separating the piles and piles of pictures into stacks for each sibling to take home. I have no idea how many I took home. I'm guessing it's close to 200.
Anyhow, I just picked a random picture from that stack I took home.
Pretty scientific of me, huh?

3 comments:

Sara Kelley said...

i sure miss that scotty.

Mr. Mustachio said...

That Sara girl looks pretty hot. Can you give her my phone number next time you see her?

Kyle said...

Scotty! Hahaha! I totally forgot about that guy.