Monday, January 19, 2009

It Continues

I'm still in the process of putting my CDs on my iPod. The last time I mentioned loading music onto my iPod, I had just used up the available space on my computer, and still had tons of music to upload.


A few days after that, I headed out to Best Buy to purchase an external hard drive. The one that I had my eye on was sold out, but there were other brands with the same capacity at the same price, so I looked around a bit in the aisle. I happened across one that was on clearance. It had 320 GBs of storage and was about $20.00 cheaper than the 250GB ones I was looking at. So that's the one I got.


After setting it up, it took a little while to figure out how to move all my files over to it, but eventually I did it. I was good to go.


Ever since then, I've been continuously uploading my CDs to my iTunes library, and have a lot more to go still. Some good friends of ours in our ward have mp3 players and are big music lovers, and we've been swapping CDs with them as well, so my personal library also continues to grow.

Currently my iPod has 2774 songs, from 349 albums, using 9.8 GBs. It would take over 7 days to listen to it all. And I still have lots more music to go.

So yeah, it's been lots of fun so far.

No comments: