Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is dad's birthday. I thought I would put up some random pictures I pulled out with him in them. Kind of like a mini retrospective. Let's begin...


This was taken at an EMHS homecoming game (probably). Only Kyle (in Brazil) and Kristi aren't in the picture, of the siblings. Dad was apparently not in the mood to say "cheese". Maybe he didn't want to have his picture taken with that outfit on?


Here's dad last Sunday, as he takes a few swings at his birthday pinata provided by Kim. He and mom are going to Disneyland for his birthday today.

Here's a picture of a picture of dad as a toddler. We just took this picture of that picture for Duncan for a school report he did on dad. The dad in that picture is my grandfather Hubert Eddie Foutz, and next to him is my great grandfather Joseph Lehi Foutz. I'm pretty sure that was taken in Pima, Arizona.


Here's a not as old as the last picture, old picture. I think it's late 1974. Dad rockin' the bow tie and mega plaid pants.



Not sure what year this is (late 80s?), but there's the back of dad at a Whizzer bike rally in Long Beach. I'm pretty sure my dad still has those same suspenders. He wears suspenders just about 24/7. He doesn't have one pair he changes to each pair of pants, he has a pair for each pair of pants (just about) that stay on those pants, even in the wash. And if you see him without suspenders on... he still does, they're on under his shirt. (Pokin' a little fun there, roast style)

Anyway, hope you had fun at your party Sunday, and that you have fun at Disneyland today.
Happy Birthday.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like that blue Whizzer next to dad.

Unknown said...

Dad asks, "Have you seen the kindergarten picture of him with his suspenders???"
It's really cute!