Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday Music

The day after Christmas, KOST stops it's Christmas music. That was a pretty clear indication that Christmas was over and done.

I even got a cd of Christmas music for Christmas that I didn't listen to before Anna packed up all our Christmas stuff.

That means we're all back to regular music again at my house.

Also, for Christmas, I got an iPod classic. Very cool.

I'm in the process of loading my CDs on it. I haven't kept track of how many CDs I've put on it since for some of them, I'm only putting the songs I like instead of the whole thing. But so far I have about 620 songs, and I've only just begun. But it's been pretty fun so far putting them on the iPod, so I'm eager to keep going.

So, today's music is inspired by my iPod loading...

Duran Duran "Ordinary World"



Green Day "Walking Contradiction"



And one song actually inspired by playing Rock Band 2 at my brother Kyle's house recently...


Lush "De Luxe"

No comments: