Monday, December 8, 2008

Putting It Out There

I thought I would put this out there...

We are interested in getting a bulldog.

Do any of you know of anyone who needs to find a new home for their current bulldog? We are open to "rescuing" one.

Do you know of anyone who has a bulldog that has had puppies recently? (though we're not interested in spending a fortune to buy one)

Or maybe you know someone with a bulldog that will be having puppies soon?

We don't have to have a puppy though.


Recently, Duncan's been on a big "I miss Angus/I want Angus to come back" theme. I don't know if it's from recently watching some home video that had Angus in it, or my bulldog calendar, or his own memories, but he's pretty sincere about it. I had a small talk with him yesterday about Angus won't be coming back. He was kind of sad, but accepting of the explanation. (And I can't talk about it for too long, or I get choked up.)

So I figured it might be time to try and network in finding our next bulldog.

Thanks.





There are some other breeds we might be interested in:

Boston Terrier
French Bulldog
Chinese Crested (hairless)
Bull Terrier

1 comment:

Katz said...

Check out http://www.dogsindanger.com/