Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's How Guys Do Fancy- Update


Carl's Jr. has a new burger. It's called the Charbroiled Steak Sandwich. And with each new burger, there's a new commercial. The commercial for this burger is pretty funny...



...at least I like it. (Great casting!)

There's a coupon for $1 off a new Charbroiled Steak Sandwich HERE. I can't wait to try one.


**Update**
A few days ago, Anna and I split one of these Charbroiled Steak Sandwiches, and I have to say, I was greatly disappointed! Anna didn't care for it either. It had very little flavor. The Ribeye six dollar burger was 100 times better than this is. (But they don't have that anymore.) ::sad face::

Whoppers are way better too. (We had those last night. Happy Anniversary to us!)

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Whoppers on your anniversary. Of course!

Awesomesauce.