Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday Music

I found the Christmas music CDs this week. And we've been listening to those pretty regularly. But before that, I was able to listen to a couple of non holiday CDs.

One was Blink 182; The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back). It's a live album, so there's a lot of cheering at the beginning and endings of songs. Fun to hear the music played in a live setting, but those guys are potty mouths.

The other CD I listened to was: Death Cab For Cutie; Plans. (That's in stark contrast to the Blink 182) It had definitely been a while since I listened to that CD. I believe I got it for Anna when it came out. The big mainstream single from the album was "Soul Meets Body". It's probably my favorite song on the CD too.

Soul Meets Body




Summer Skin (live)



Your Heart is an Empty Room




Death Cab can be pretty moody at times. I didn't include any of the dismal songs here. I don't particularly care for those.

So yeah, I don't see listening to much of anything else other than holiday music in the near future, but you never know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heart is an Empty Room video looks like Long Island City like right before I lived there. Ahhh. . . .