Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Music 12.15

Other than the holiday music, I haven't listened to any CDs, but I have heard and seen some other music this week.

I keep meaning to rent a documentary on the band Joy Division called "Joy Division", and looked to see if some one had put it on youtube. They had, but it's just no fun to watch anything more than a minute on youtube sometimes, so I haven't seen much of it.

Here's "Digital" by Joy Division (probably my favorite song by them)



I came across an old video tape of mine I made years and years ago this week. This was the song it was on when I popped it in...

The Cure Unplugged, "Caterpillar"



I know there was another time/song I wanted to remember for this post, but nope, I don't remember. Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear the movie Control is pretty good, I haven't seen it yet. Its about Ian Curtis.

Ken said...

I've seen Control. I was expecting a documentary, but it's a movie (drama). It was pretty ok. I think because it wasn't what I was expecting it put me in a bad viewing mood, or I might have liked it better.
YOu would probably like it. And maybe if I saw it again I might like it better.