Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Flashback 12.12


Today's flashback photo is an old family photo of my side of the family. Keith isn't there so he must be on his mission. Dawn is there, so Anna and I have been married for a few years already at this point.
Kristi doesn't have dreads yet.
Mom didn't drop all that weight yet.
The married siblings were vastly out numbered at this point.
I chose this photo because next week, as my side of the family gets together for Christmas, we will be taking a new family photo. It'll be the first time we're all together in the last few years. We've been looking forward to having that picture taken for some time. I'm sure it will turn out good.

4 comments:

Katz said...

Everyone looks SO different now. Crazy.

If I'm right (and I think I am) those were taken in 2000, right before Grandma and Grandpa moved to the Muskatel house. Shannon's pregnant with Hoku in our photo.

Unknown said...

Katie is right. This was taken on Father's Day weekend in June 2000 and in August Grandpa Foutz died. It is a great picture. The new one we will take will have all 27 of us in it!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss that house, I dreamed about it the other day, and grandpa too.
I will be sure to dye my hair before the picture next time.

Mr. Mustachio said...

I predict that you will have a better chance of winning the lottery 3 days straight, than having 27 people all look at the camera at the same time. Good luck!