Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hi Thursday...

Hey look, it's thursday.

I've decided to change the day I talk about losing weight to thursdays. Tuesdays can be pretty hectic because that's our ward's mutual night, and I'm usually preparing during the day, for that evening.

Anyhow, it's been a pretty normal week, food wise. Except for the weekend (that tends to be the pattern), and the Cub Scout 'Blue and Gold' dinner, I was able to keep my calorie and carb intake in check.

I continue to do my best to get in at least three walking sessions of 30 minutes each on the treadmill each week. If we go to Disneyland during the week, I count it as a bonus, and still do my three. I still need to start using weights. I need to decide if I want do them on the same days I walk, or on the alternate days.

The numbers:
Last week- 221.8
This week- 219.4

I'm happy with a 2.4 pound loss. On Tuesday, I weighed 220.2, so the extra couple days helped with the lower number. That brings my total weight loss to just over 15 pounds. I'm happy with that. I'm sure it would be more if I didn't have those "cheat" meals, but that's fine with me.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Dude 15 pounds is awesome.

Ken said...

Yeah, I guess so. It's hard to see any differences when the change happens so slowly. But still happy with what I've lost. Looking forward to weighing less in the future.