Tuesday, February 16, 2010

heading in the right direction

The first half of this week, I was very good about staying on my diet. The weekend was a different story, but it was still ok.

This is the section where I go into detail of all the "bad" stuff I ate this week. Well, I'll spare you the boring details, but I will say, we went to a wedding reception with good food, and better cake! Then the next day, ate at Ernie Jr.'s Taco House, where I limited my chip intake, but ate a pretty hefty carne asada burrito. Then Yesterday, Anna and I used a B1G1 free coupon for Macho beef burritos at Del Taco.

I didn't get to walk on the treadmill as much this week. Instead, we walked at Disneyland, and the LA Zoo.

The numbers:
Last week- 225.2
today- 221.8

That's 3.4 pounds lost. I'm very happy about that. I'm looking forward to being in the "teens" next week.

4 comments:

Anna said...

So cool!
For everyone who is curious, I think we made our "chip goal" at Ernie's even without Ken's help. It was absolute heaven! For those who don't know, I make a goal each trip to Ernies about how many bowls of chips we can eat. It is important to set high goals! :)

Sara Kelley said...

sorry we didn't go with you...and even more sorry that we didn't get to see you that day!

Unknown said...

Good job on the 3.4 pounds...so what is the grand total...so far?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.