Friday, February 5, 2010

friday flashback 02.05.10

Sorry it's so late in the day, but I was pretty busy today.

This is a picture I took when I was a kid, with a really old camera that only shot black and white photos. If I remember right, the view finder was on the top of the camera, so you had to look down to frame your shot. I remember taking a bunch of pictures this day. One is of my dad mowing grass in the back yard, another is of a couple toys on the ground, etc. This is probably my favorite from that day though.




A clear example of dog and owner resemblance.
By the way- Fancy (that was the dog's name) was a saluki.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Tooo cute!

Anna said...

Hilarious! Dog owner and resemblance! They both look so "Fancy!"

Kyle said...

I remember Fancy. I remember she was a saluki. I don't remember what she looked like.

Kristi said...

Well Kyle, there you go, she looked like me! Now thats not something I see when I look at this picture . . . but thats me. She was a sweet dog.

Ken said...

Kristi, I would say it's not so much facial, as it is the hair and Fancy's furry ears.

Kimberly said...

...and the squinty eyes, in this picture