Friday, January 15, 2010

friday flashback 01.15.10

The back of this picture has the stamped date of "Dec/12/99". The birthday sign in the background is for Kelly's 16th birthday, so this was probably taken between Nov. 18 and Dec. 12., 1999.



There's a few things that stand out in this picture. First there's Anna, hubba-hubba. Second, Kristi's hair. Not that she doesn't have her dreads so much as how she has it there. Then there's Kyle as a skinny bones jones. That's Nick on Lisa's lap. I think he's a junior or senior in HS these days. The tower of "stuff" holding Kelly's birthday sign is no longer there. Looks like food must be in the immediate future.
I guess this one stood out to me this week because of how different most things in this picture are compared to now. But I guess we'll look back 11 years from now, and think the same thing about pictures taken today.
Happy Friday.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Yeah well. . . . it was in a transition period! I remember this being a churchy occasion, hence the skirts, but I cant remember yet what it was. I'm glad things are looking different! And Anna is pretty cute.