Thursday, July 2, 2009

Kim Needs One Too

As I was putting together Kristi's birthday blog, and planning on doing Keith's, I realised I hadn't done one for Kim for her birthday in May.

So here it is... better late than never...


Happy birthday Kim! Here are a few gems I was able to dig up...


I don't remember Kim having a busted hand or arm, so I'm guessing this was while I was on my mission. No one's really smiling except maybe Kelly, and the shot is "artistically" tilted, so I'm assuming that this is an unexpected shot, before or after a real shot.




So, here again, with out clothes on. There's a lot less laundry that way I guess. Anyway, here's an example of "can sleep anywhere". We all have pictures of us in our family sleeping in strange places or positions, and here's one of Kim's. Ah, comfy.

I remember this day. Kevin, Kyle, and Kim went a few blocks away to Asher hill to ride skateboards down the street/sidewalk. Looks like Kim used her nose to slow down or break her fall. They came home because she was bleeding, but by the time she got home, it had stopped, and dad wanted to take a picture. Lucky for us. Kyle also had a black eye (don't remember how he got it though).


She came from the future... not really, but she was in the city drill team for a while. I think it was called Young Americans. During this time, out of no where, arms would begin flying in all sorts of directions, feet would begin to step in place, and continuous counting to eight could be heard.


Well, that's Kim's birthday tribute. Happy late birthday tribute Kim.
Thanks for being a great host when we're at the compound. You've become a wonderful example of generosity. I'm glad you're my/our sister.


6 comments:

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly said...

thanks for the late birthday post! luis & his parents really enjoyed [laughing at] the pictures.

i broke the middle finger on my left hand at softball practice, but i don't know what year that was.

sleep anywhere pictures are my favorite!

Ken said...

I'm glad the post is being enjoyed.

Kristi said...

Thats one of my favorite all time sleep anywhere pictures. And the skateboard one make MY elbows hurt, but I love the whole thing.

Anna said...

I'm glad that the sleep-anywhere tradition is being continued...but nothing will top that one of Junior! Are you sure the black eye and the bloody nose weren't really the result of Kevin holding his own "fight club" or something?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the memories from the pictures! I think the tilt of the camera was Dad's way of being artistic!
And every Mom's favorite thing is to see one of the kids come home BLOODY!
Cute Kim....she is pretty amazing!