Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Flashback 07.17.09

Pulled from way deep into the old picture pile, comes today's flashback photo...






Whoa!
I think this is 1999? or 2000?
It's before any dreadlocks for both Kristi and Anna.
Kyle's with Katie.
We were into pro wrestling, hence the "Hardy Boys" gesture by yours truly.
I forgot I had those very cool rasta Adidas shoes. They go quite nicely with my Bob Marley shirt. I wouldn't mind having a pair of those shoes again.
Anna's probably wearing Christmas (or other similar style) socks. (She's out grown that.)
There's actually room to sit on the whole couch.
And any other obvious changes since then...
Happy Friday! Have a good weekend.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

the picture isn't from 1999. kyle got back from his mission in Dec 99 and dated another chick before dating katie. but it's definately before Oct 2000 cause that's when Kristi got her dreads.

Kristi said...

And is that grandma sitting in the chair on the left?

Unknown said...

On my computer it is hard to see any but the hair of the person sitting in the chair on the left, but Dad thinks it could be Grandma Foutz. Dad didn't recognize Kristi and asked me who is that? Cute Dad!