Monday, July 13, 2009

Jennan's Birthday!

Yesterday was Jennan's birthday. We celebrated her birthday at Anna's parents' cabin in Wrightwood. It was WAAAAY nicer up there than Highland, for sure! It was a little over 100 degrees in Highland, and it was barely 80 at the cabin.

Anyway, we had a great time. Anna's parents were there, my parents were there, and Kim and Luis and Isaac came up too.

Here's the cabin.


Here's Jennan's cake. It's Zoe from Rollie Pollie Ollie.

Time for some cake.


Opening presents. Cold hard cash! I think Jennan will have fun spending it.


A Hawaiian Keiki doll.




Some fun water play toys.





And a new backpack for Pre-school in Sept. Though you can't tell by the expression captured by the camera, she was REALLY excited about the backpack. There were other gifts too, but I just chose to put these up.






All the kids were playing very well together. Anna caught them all playing on the hammock, and took a picture.

It was a fun afternoon. The weather was fantastic, the mood was chill, the food, cake, and ice cream were all delicious.
Tonight we're going to Red Robin for a birthday dinner.
Happy birthday to Jennan!






4 comments:

Kimberly said...

happy birthday to Jennan indeed! We had a really good time and are super glad we went. Good times!

Unknown said...

We had a great time at the cabin for the party for Jennan. Thanks for inviting us!

Kristi said...

We wanted to go soooo bad!
Do it again so we can make it next time.
Happy Birthday my girl Jennan!

Anna said...

I agree! Let's do it again! I'm game anytime, not just birthdays! So, when you wanna go, just let me know! I'll try to not talk too much about earthquakes...I freaked junior out a little bit...she was ready to leave 10 minutes after getting there! :) I'm glad she stayed; we all had lots of fun! :)