Friday, February 27, 2009

Here We Go Again

We went to the Disneyland parks again last Wednesday. It's hard to resist when every one's schedules allow us to be there earlier than we usually get there.

We went over to Ca. Adv. first (because it closes first). We just missed a session of "talk with Crush", so we went over to the Bug's Life area. We hadn't been there in a while, so it was a nice to go on those rides again.

Here we are on the caterpillar ride...





After that, we went to the Tuck and Roll bumper cars. When we were in line, I noticed a young kid sitting in a car by himself. The ride worker asked him how old he was, and the boy said "7", and the worker said, "OK", and let him ride alone. I told Anna that Duncan might be able to ride in his own car, so we asked, and indeed he can! He was very excited. I went with Liam, and then Jennan.








We went to see Crush shortly after being in the Bug land area. Then made our way to Disneyland. At Disneyland we went on Buzz, where Anna had a normal score finally. In fact, I think I beat her by almost 200,000 points. I was a little over 500,000. We also went on Nemo, Pirates, and the Tiki room, before heading to the tram before the massive Fantazmic crowd would flood the exit and tram.
I remembered the stroller this time, so that was nice to have again. This was one of those trips where I found myself thinking that these Disneyland trips are such a fun time to be together as a family and have a good time.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish we could have or would have taken you guys when you were young. It is a good place to get away from the "world".

Anonymous said...

Whoa, Duncan is riding by himself. . . . .
I gotta get used to the fact that hes not a little baby anymore cause hes such a great kid!
Every once in a while me and Jason want passes again.