Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Flashback 2.13.09


Today's randomly chosen flashback photo features me and my brothers and sisters.
This is after my mission (early-ish 94), pre head shaving days for me. I think Kevin is a senior at this time; Kyle's a sophomore.
Anyway, somehow I want to say we hadn't been all together as brothers and sisters for a while, so when dad's there with the camera, we all somehow got into the spirit of having our picture taken together, and formed the modified pyramid shape you see before you. I believe that in the same spirit, we took a number of silly pictures, including one with us each wearing a hat of some sort. (I know I have it somewhere, I'll have to look for it.) I remember that it was fun to take those pictures.
BTW- have a happy Friday the 13th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot about this picture, it was so fun!
I would like to borrow it so I can scan it.
please and thank you

Unknown said...

Look at my cute children!! I have recently seen that hat picture....maybe when we were doing all that sorting at Christmas. I wonder...could you do that picture now??!